Bachelor of Science In Business Online
Success on Your Own Time
Need a bachelor’s degree to help you take that next step to advance your career? With an online degree from California State University Channel Islands (CI), you don’t need to put your life on hold to build a better future for you and your family. Get started on advancing your career with a Business degree.
• Business leaders face new challenges in the 21st century and CI has designed a fully online Bachelor of Science in Business (BSB) degree completion program to meet these challenges.
• The BSB is a general business completion degree that allows students to engage in all facets of business learning. The three major elements of the degree are:
- General education courses at the lower and upper division level
- Core courses in the business disciplines and economics
- Upper division interdisciplinary courses connecting business to other areas of study
• The BSB allows students to build a solid foundation of business acumen that will help them succeed in today’s marketplace that crosses many business disciplines. Students will learn the how to apply the principles of accounting, economics, finance, information systems, management, and marketing in a variety of organizational settings.
- A distinguishing aspect of the CI BSB is required courses offered in partnership with disciplines outside the traditional business curriculum including courses with Biology, Chemistry, Education, English, Fine Arts, and History.
- A capstone course provides students with the opportunity to integrate their knowledge through a global strategy simulation exercise.
The program focuses on 5Cs:
- Critical Thinking
- Communications - Oral & Written
- Collaboration & Team Work (Working with Others)
- Conduct & Ethics
- Core Competencies
The CI Business degree has a liberal arts and interdisciplinary focus.