Give to OLLI at CI
Why donate to OLLI?
While member fees cover a portion of the expenses incurred by OLLI, it is the generosity of members and donors that allow our program to thrive. Financial gifts to OLLI will be used to ensure that OLLI at CI is responsive to unique member needs and sustainable well into the future.
Help make OLLI at CI an OLLI for everyone by giving the gift of lifelong learning!
How do I give?
- Online. Click on http://go.csuci.edu/give-to-olli to donate online.
- Phone. Call 805-437-3683 to arrange a secure payment over the phone.
- Mail. Send a check (addressed to "CI Foundation" with "OLLI" noted in memo line) to CSU Channel Islands Foundation, One University Drive, Camarillo, CA 93012.
- Planned Giving. To learn more about planned giving or to set up a legacy gift through your will or trust, call CI Advancement at 805-437-3615.
What are OLLI's fundraising priorities for the 16-17 year?
- Creating a long-term scholarship fund to help cover the cost of OLLI classes for potential members who would otherwise be unable to afford the program.
- Improving accessibility for OLLI members (e.g., funding for updated audio equipment, rental fees for convenient off-site classrooms, and the continued use of the on-campus shuttle)
OLLI Scholarship Recipient Testimonials
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the CSU Channel Islands Foundation related to OLLI? THe CI Foundation is the entity overseeing the University's gifts and endowments, including OLLI-specific donations. The CI Foundation Tax ID number is 77-0433230.
- How can I ensure that my gift is directed to OLLI? Please reference OLLI in the memo of any check and/or use the OLLI-specific link to donate to the program. After you give to OLLI, you will receive an acknowledgement letter from CI referencing OLLI.
- Can I stipulate how I would like my donation to be used? Yes, You can restrict your giving to fund a specific purpose or you can give an unrestricted gift that will not be earmarked for a specific purpose but rather fund OLLI's highest priorities.
- Can I remain anonymous? Yes, You can remain anonymous in your giving if you so choose.