Tuition Installment Payment Plan (EU-TIPP)
The Extended University Tuition Installment Payment Plan (EU-TIPP)
The Extended University Tuition Installment Payment Plan (EU-TIPP) enables students, who are in good financial standing with CI, to pay for tuition in installments at no interest, with only a $33.00 non-refundable administrative fee (per semester) required. The EU-TIPP can only be accessed and signed on-line through the student’s myCI account. The $33 fee is non-refundable even if the student later receives financial aid or decides they no longer want a payment plan. The payment plan only applies to tuition charges. The EU-TIPP and the first payment must be submitted through myCI during the published sign up dates. Once the sign up period ends, payment plans are not available and payment for any other classes you register for will be due in full – no exceptions.
A few more important details
A student wanting to use an EU-TIPP may be dis-enrolled from classes for failure to submit the EU-TIPP and/or the first payment by the published payment/registration due date.
- A $25.00 fee will be assessed for late payments.
- A student who signs a payment plan and later is awarded financial aid must continue to make the plan payments until financial aid has been applied and the account is paid in full. There will be no refund of the $33 payment plan fee after the EU-TIPP is filed through myCI.
- If the obligations under the terms of the payment plan are not met, students will not be able to participate in this plan for future semesters.
- The EU-TIPP is only available during the session for which charges are due. The payment plan is not available after the sign up period ends.
- The old style paper payment plans will no longer be accepted after the Summer 2013 semester.
Payment plan sign up dates:
MSCS, MSMATH, All Ext University BSN programs – 8/17/13 - 8/21/13
MBA, MSBIO, BAPSY, BSBUS – 9/21/13 – 9/25/13
MBA, MSBIO, BAPSY, BSBUS – 12/28/13 – 1/3/14
RN-BSN, AD-BSN – 11/23/13 - 11/29/13
MSCS, MSMATH, Cottage BSN – 1/11/14 - 1/15/14
MBA, MSBIO, BAPSY, BSBUS - 3/29/14 - 4/2/14
RN-BSN, AD-BSN – 3/1/14 - 3/5/14
Extended University Tuition Installment Payment Plan (EU-TIPP)
Terms and Conditions
I hereby submit my application for the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP). I understand and agree that:
1. This contract applies only to tuition fees.
2. I must pay a $33, non-refundable, service charge in order to use this payment plan.
3. I am NOT eligible for this payment plan if: I have an outstanding debt owed to the University, or I have an approved subsidy or waiver or if I have a history of late payments.
4. I am NOT eligible for this payment plan if I am eligible for a Financial Aid Deferment. If I become eligible for financial aid AFTER I have registered using this installment plan, the total balance due will automatically be deducted from my financial aid award.
5. Once the EU-TIPP sign up window has closed, if I increase my unit load, the additional fees will be due in full at the time of enrollment.
6. I am legally responsible for all amounts owing on the Extended University Tuition Installment Plan. If payments are not paid when due, a financial hold will be placed on my account plus a $25.00 late charge fee per late payment. Additionally, I understand I may be subject to disenrollment for non-payment.
7. I must make my payments according to the payment schedule. I will be responsible for checking my account via “myCI” on a regular basis to verify my amount due as well as dates payments are due.
8. If I fail to pay two or more payments on time, the University has the right to void this contract and immediately request payment in full. FURTHERMORE, it may result in my permanent ineligibility for future participation in this installment payment plan.
9. If needed, the University has permission to release information concerning my debt to those parties that can assist them in collecting any amount past due.
10. Any returned checks or disputed credit cards will nullify this agreement and accelerate the balances due for immediate payment.
11. I will check my dolphin email on a regular basis for correspondences relating to this contract.
12. The University may, in its sole discretion, apply any unused credits (i.e. fee reversals, third party contracts, overpayments on new charges, refunds, etc) that appear on my account in satisfaction of this installment agreement, even if I have made all prior payments under this agreement when they are due.
13. Once I accept this contract, I must adhere to the terms listed and it can not be revised.
14. I understand this is a legal and binding agreement.