CI’s Bachelor of Arts in Psychology exposes students to all major areas of psychology through a required sequence of core courses. This results in students with a broad foundational knowledge and methodologies that can be widely applied within and outside of the discipline.
The interdisciplinary nature of the program allows students to experience the intersection of psychology with other disciplines, closely following how psychology is understood and practiced in the world at large. Alumni are well prepared to enter into graduate programs such as a Master’s degree in Family Therapy or Social Work, Juris Doctor (JD), and doctoral programs in Psychology.
At a Glance
- Area of study: BA in Psychology
- Ideal for: Working adults who want to advance their careers and need flexibility and convenience
- Program type: Bachelor-completion, open to transfer students
- Location:Santa Barbara/Goleta Campus
- Program format: In-person, weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Number of courses: 16
- Term length: 16-week fall and spring semesters, 11-week summer term
- Program length: 2 years
- Fees: $375 per unit (Subject to change at any time. Textbooks not included.)
- Financial Assistance: Federal Loans and other options
- ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
I started my masters program a couple of months ago. I use a lot of what I learned in class every single day. All the work you do for your students really does impact their lives.Carlos Grajeda – BA Psychology 2015