The CI Nursing program teaches students to seek solutions to societal health needs and problems, understand demographics and disparities in healthcare, ethical concerns and global perspectives in the practice of professional nursing at the generalist level.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing features a clinical precepted experience. These experiences, in addition to the curriculum, prepare graduates for acute care, specialty units, public health, home health, extended care, assisted living, ambulatory, emergency, managed care, case management, occupational health, nursing management, staff development, and nursing education.
CI Extended University offers three Nursing Programs:
At a Glance
- Area of study: BS Nursing (ADN to BSN, RN to BSN, BSN)
- Ideal for: Individuals who want to enter or advance their careers in the nursing profession
- Location: Camarillo Campus; Santa Barbara/Goleta Campus (RN to BSN and BSN only)
- Program format: In-person, weekdays
- Number of courses: Varies by location and program
- Program length: Varies by location and program
- Fees: $375-425 per unit (Subject to change at any time. Textbooks not included.)
Financial Aid in the form of grants, loans and scholarships may be available for domestic students.