The Certificate Program in Business Administration at California State University Channel Islands (CI) provides the basic business skills and knowledge foundation for career advancement and success.
Participants obtain a broad understanding of Accounting, Economics, Ethics, Finance, Law, Management, Marketing, and Quantitative Methods. Designed for the busy professional, courses are delivered via distance learning, featuring live on-line sessions.This certificate also satisfies the course prerequisites for the MBA program offered by CI’s Martin V. Smith School of Business and Economics and administered through Extended University.
At a Glance
- Area of study: Business Administration
- Ideal for: Those who wish to gain or update their knowledge, skills, and abilities in business.
- Location: Online 'live', first class typically meets at the Thousand Oaks campus for orientation
- Program format: Online, weekly 2-hour courses
- Number of courses: 5
- Program length: 7-9 months
- Fees: $550 per unit
- Financial Assistance: Certificate Programs do not qualify for Financial Aid. Matriculated MBA students may use Financial aid.