The certificate program in Digital Media Art at California State University Channel Islands is designed to prepare individuals for an entry-level career working in the expanding field of Digital Media Art.
Courses specifically focus on multimedia, digital design for print media, web design, digital photography, motion graphics, and visual effects for film/video and computer animation lead to an in-depth understanding and technical proficiency working in computer-based media.
Open to any student who wishes to take the required courses including those who attend through Open University.
At a Glance
- Area of study: Digital Media Art
- Ideal for: Individuals preparing for entry-level careers in Digital Media Arts
- Location: Camarillo Campus
- Program format: Lecture and lab
- Number of courses: 6
- Program length: Varies
- Fees: $270 per unit
- Financial Assistance: Certificate Programs do not qualify for Financial Aid. Matriculated students may use Financial aid.