CI’s Master of Business Administration program is designed to develop business leaders with the capacity to work effectively in an increasingly multicultural and global environment. Key elements include small classes, evening courses, online prerequisites/ foundations, focus on international business and entrepreneurial innovation, short-term study abroad option, and real-world orientation.
At a Glance
- Area of study: Master in Business Administration
- Ideal for: Working adults who want to advance their careers and need flexibility and convenience
- Location: Santa Barbara/Goleta Campus
- Program format: In-person, weekday evenings
- Number of courses: 10-16
- Program length: 2 years
- Fees: $550 per unit (Subject to change at any time. Textbooks not included.)
- Financial Assistance: Federal Loans and other options
- ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
The Martin V. Smith School of Business & Economics is in candidacy for ACBSP Accreditation. Full status is anticipated in 2016-17.