Biotech companies nationwide are seeking individuals capable of bridging the gap between science and management.
With CI’s Dual MS Biotechnology/MBA, you could be one of them. With this unique degree, one of just four nationwide, you’ll be ready to make immediate contributions to scientific research, development and management, and will be positioned for well-paying jobs in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and biomedical device based companies and organizations.
At a Glance
- Area of study: Master in Biotechnology/Master in Business Administration
- Ideal for: Working adults who want to advance their careers and need flexibility and convenience
- Location: Thousand Oaks Campus; lab classes Camarillo Campus
- Program format: In-person, weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Number of courses: 23-28
- Program length: 3 years approximately
- Fees: $795 per unit MS Biotechnology/ $550 per unit MBA (Subject to change at any time. Textbooks not included.)
- Financial Assistance: Federal Loans and other options
- ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
I was impressed that the faculty had held high positions in companies where they’s worked.”Raul Soto, MS Biotechnology 2012
The Martin V. Smith School of Business & Economics is in candidacy for ACBSP Accreditation. Full status is anticipated in 2016-17.