The Certificate in Technical Writing is designed to provide students who are interested in the use of technical writing with industry skills and knowledge. Students who successfully complete the certificate will be able to create professional written, oral, and visual communication for specific purposes and diverse audiences.
At a Glance
- Area of study: Technical Writing
- Ideal for: Individuals who are interested in the use of technical writing with industry skills and knowledge.
- Location: Camarillo Campus
- Program format: Lecture
- Number of courses: 18 units
- Program length: varies
- Fees: $270 per unit
- Financial Assistance: Certificate Programs do not qualify for Financial Aid. Matriculated students may use Financial aid.